Brownies. Who doesn’t love them? The most chocolatey filling, with bits of nuts and crust. They are mouthwatering and delicious indeed. Brownies are easy to make and they can also be made. There are ready to make brownies. Some brownies do not need some baking. They come in special packages that you only have to mix them and they are ready to eat.
Brownies are popular snacks for both children and adults. Now imagine brownies with a twist. Magic mushroom brownies perhaps? Sounds cool? Yes, it is and it is also easy to prepare.
You might think what makes magic mushroom brownies special? Well, because it has a magic mushroom in it as part of the ingredients. That makes it different. The delicious brownies will have a much happier effect aside from the deliciously hoppy flavor that it gives.
What is a magic mushroom anyway?
A magic mushroom is the kinds of mushrooms that contain a psychedelic and hallucinogenic compound called psilocybin. This compound is a very famous psychedelic compound in the world. This compound is considered as a Schedule I compound which means that it is prone to abuse and misuse.
Magic mushrooms can make you feel happy, euphoric, energetic, and more sociable. The effects of magic mushrooms will make you see things in vivid colors and let you hear sounds more clearly. But too much of magic mushroom can also lead to anxiety, nervousness, paranoia, panic attacks, and hallucinations. It is best to regulate the use of magic mushrooms. Note that there are different kinds of magic mushrooms and they all come in different potencies. It safe to choose magic mushrooms with mellow potency if you intend to make magic mushroom brownies.
Magic mushrooms are also known shrooms, mushies, blue meanies, golden tops, liberty caps, philosopher’s stone, Amani, agaric, and liberties. In this article, we will share with you some simple recipes of magic mushroom brownies. It is easy to do and the materials are affordable.
How to make magic mushroom brownies?
If you are one of those who doesn’t like the bitter and earthy taste of magic mushroom, then we understand you. That is why we are sharing these easy to make magic mushroom brownies recipes for your happy consumption.
Recipe # 1 Baked Magic Mushroom Brownies
Here are the ingredients:
- 150 grams of magic mushroom
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (melted)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180*F
- Make sure to clean your mushrooms. Clean any dirt off. Brush it and rinse it with cold water.
- Place the mushrooms in a food processor and chop it until it is fine.
- Chop the dates.
- Add the dates and the mushroom in the food processor and blend them.
- Add the other ingredients like the almonds, butter, coconut, the melted chocolate, and the vanilla extract.
- Make sure to blend them all.
- Your mixture will now appear very sticky.
- Now on a separate bowl, start combining the dry ingredients like the baking soda, almond flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa.
- Carefully add the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and continue to mix it using a processor.
- Mixed the remaining chocolate and then put the mixture into the lined tin.
- Put it inside the oven and it should be ready within 25 minutes.
- Carefully remove it from the oven and let it cool.
- Your magic mushroom brownies are now ready to serve.
If you don’t have an oven, then no problem. Here’s a no-bake magic mushroom brownies recipe that you can make. This recipe is quick and easy and also uses that comes handy. Again, take note to be very aware of the choice of magic mushroom that you will be using. If you are not sure check with the experts.
Recipe # 2 No-bake Magic Mushroom Brownies
Here are the ingredients:
- 1 cup magic mushroom
- 1 can sweeten condense milk
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup walnut or any nuts
- Thoroughly clean your magic mushrooms. Brush and clean it with cold water. Make sure to get rid of all the dirt.
- Place the mushroom on the food processor. Chop it until it is fine.
- Prepare a baking dish. Spray it with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare to heat the unsweetened chocolate and the sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan. Heat it over medium-low heat. Stir it lightly until the chocolate is melted and the mixture thickens.
- Remove the pan and then stir the graham cracker crumbs, the mushrooms, and half- of the chopped walnuts.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the pan.
- Top it with the remaining nuts.
- Let it cool.
And there you have it, and easy to make, no-bake magic mushroom brownies!
As soon as you know what to do, you can add some more ingredients that would suit your taste buds. In choosing your magic mushroom, be very aware of the potency of each shroom. If it is your first time, it might be best to select magic mushrooms that have mellow potency so that you won’t get that overwhelming response.
It is also important to consider that the magic mushroom is a part of the main ingredients of the brownies so you must also be aware of the proportion that you have to put so that it won’t taste like “earthy or bitter” because there’s too much magic mushroom on it. Remember that you are baking the goodie with the shroom in it. It should be tasty and it should produce a positive high from magic mushrooms.
Magic mushroom brownies are easy to make. You can make it in two ways. Baked or non-bake. It doesn’t matter. It all tastes good. If you are already familiar with how to bake you magic mushroom brownies, you can add up some ingredients to make it taste better. So why suffer from the bitter and earthy tasty of magic mushrooms when you can make tasty goodies such as magic mushroom brownies. Enjoy your snacks!