Experts claim it. Many tell about it. Enjoying magic mushrooms free the mind at its best. It makes the mind feel creative, and feel receptive to interestingly magical things, including magic mushroom quotes. If you are tripping on magic mushroom and would like to spice up things even better, there is no doubt that you will enjoy this collection of magic mushroom quotes.
We have rounded up the internet to come up with a list of the wittiest, funniest, with some mind-boggling list of magic mushroom quotes. Here are some of them:
- “Lost in a Magical World that Doesn’t Exist”
This could easily sound like a fairytale quote, but it is nothing near that. It simply refers to the world of freedom that can happen in the mind of somebody who has tried magic mushrooms. The visuals that are used as background to this quote intensifies the effect that it offers to any reader of this quote.
- “Emancipate Yourself from Mental Slavery”
Another quote that could easily be mistaken as something to do with mental awareness is this quote. While it gives the idea that mental slavery is a problem that many people are currently dealing with these days, it promotes freedom from mental slavery as offered by using magic mushrooms.
- “If the words ‘life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness’ don’t include the right to experiment with your consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn’t worth the hemp it was written on.”
The keywords here are “Declaration of Independence” concerning the words life, liberty, and happiness. Of course, it has nothing to do with people enjoying independence in its truest sense, as it has something to do with the mental independence that is offered by magic mushroom.
- “Without an understanding and a familiarity of the psychedelic experience, you should be sued for fraud if you’re practicing psychotherapy”.
Quite obviously, this quote is touching the world experienced by those who enjoy magic mushroom, a world where psychedelic experience is intertwined with reality. Getting such an intimate level of familiarity with it is something that those who have experienced them will be able to understand.
- “What psychedelic means is getting your mind out in front of you, by whatever means necessary, so that you can relate to it as a thing in the world and then work upon it. “
This quote is no doubt something quite personal to those who have experienced the psychedelic effects offered by magic mushroom. Their mind is out in front of them, allowing them to be the creative persona that they always want to be.
- “I’m glad mushrooms are against the law, because I took them one time, and you know what happened to me? I laid in a field of green grass for four hours going. “My God!” I love everything,” Yeah, now if that isn’t a hazard to our country! How are we gonna justify arms dealing when we realize that we’re all one?” – Bill Hicks
Now, this quote is a perfect example of a magic mushroom experience discreetly injected into a quote that highlights the opinion of the writer. Whatever his intention of writing this quote may be, it is clear that he did enjoy that experience of just lying down in a field of green grass after consuming mushroom.
- “Eat Shrooms Go Exploring See the Forest”
Now that is what a person will likely feel after consuming shrooms. They will feel that push for adventure, allowing them to explore and see the forest, so to say. This psychedelic level of experience is what attracts the attention of those who just want to free their mind from worries while exploring their creative side.
- “We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it’s worth.” – Terence McKenna
Cultural programming has often set the boundaries of what is right and what is wrong in the eyes of people. However, by imploring that culture is but a mass hallucination, this quote calls for the need to understand things such as finding mental liberty in exploring magic mushrooms.
- “We live in the condensation of our imagination.” – Terrence McKenna
Our imagination is a very powerful aspect of our mental capacity. However, it is often limited due to several factors. With a hint of psychedelic effects creeping in, this imagination is probed even further, allowing one to enjoy the output that is created by creativity.
- “Turn off your mind, relax, and float downstream. It is not dying, it is not dying. Lay down all thoughts, surrender to the void. It is shining, it is shining. “
Turning off the mind can suggest several things, and can be done also through several ways. One of which is by introducing magic mushroom into the body, allowing the brain to relax and just enjoy the feeling.
- “Going to the grave without having a psychedelic experience is like going to the grave without having sex. It means that you never figured out what it was all about”.
A quote with a controversial tone. It likens two things that are both inviting to be explored. It also means that while it is not for everybody, it is certainly an added point for those who will be able to try it out.
- “Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third-story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing. They open you up to the possibility that everything you know is wrong.”
Again, this quote is one strong opinion of somebody who thinks that a psychedelic experience should not be limited by what culture and the government dictates. Give these quotes a read to make your day enjoyable and no stress. A shout for understanding and an invite for trying.